DIRECTOR GENERAL'S MESSAGE
During past years many institutions have experienced changes in economic, behavioral, geographic and technological dimensions. These factors have challenged institutions’ leaders to adopt different management strategies, often without expected results. The economic constraints of large institutions are pushing out « old » but experienced people. This knowledge disappearing is fatal for institutions and their students.
More and more institutions are designing their curriculum through profit burning response. They lose knowledge on how students grasp their learning system; they have no knowledge about student’s needs & Interest. Some institutions are offering complex disciplines and trying to attract young generation with their no-purpose agreements with some overseas organizations and/or institutions. Of course, this game is profit-making so many other instructions are also proactive in looking and joining the same race.
Decisions are made in more and more complex environment in which it is necessary to take into consideration many factors at the same time. Extending educational setups into planetary dimension generates needs to have access to the best level knowledge any time. Recently, some institutions are talking about re-engineering and introducing a global approach, reuse of design components and return on experience.
ACME Group, proudly steps to the same change and welcome to form the partnership of knowledge that is only sustainable thing in this world.
Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Zulqarnain Mughal
ACME Group is to engage the efficiency, the responsibility and the profitability in the field of Universally Sustainable Education Suites in 1. Health, Safety & Environment, 2. Computer Technologies, 3. Business Administration & Management, 4. Engineering & Technologies, 5. Professional Empowerment.
We have found out that people, who have window to look out of are better problem solvers, less likely to complain, more patient, more flexible in their thinking and less frustrated than those in windowless environment.
Our mission is to help knowledge to achieve its goal for the well of human being with sustainability, diversity, reliability and prosperity.
Providing strong framework of values, standards and assurance.
• Implementing new diversities and inclusiveness.
• Knowledge-based Community gathering.
• World-class technology implementation and awareness.
• Reducing cost through economic efficiency.
• Attracting and motivating talent.
• Promoting Real World Education.
DIRECTORY OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
No matter what Industry you’re in or the size of your Organization, our Our consultants, advisers , auditors will deliver the customized, flexible, world class consultancy services which help to reduce workplace incident and cost related to personnel injuries / ill health on workplace. It controls the other associated / indirect costs to enhance the performance & production as well.
QUALITY HEALTH SAFETY SERVICES
• Designing of Safety Management System and Integrated QHSE Management System Development
• Policy Formulation and Objectives Reviews
• Organization and Resources Development
• Contractor and Supplier Management
• Hazard identification, Hazard Analysis and Reports Generating
• Gap Analysis (Health, Safety & Environment).
• Fire Safety(System Development, Inspection , Audits)
• Crisis Management Planning, Emergency Response Planning and Development of Plans
• Event Management & Report writing
• Incidents & Accidents Analysis.
• Review of Organization Technical Safety & Health documents.
• Customer Compliance Audits & Workplace Inspections.
• Workplace Stress Management
• Implement Accident and Case Management Strategies
• Performing Task Hazard Analysis
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We work with our Clients to develop Sustainable Solutions to the wide range of Environmental and Social Pressures they face. We are focused on providing the Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Associated Services as our Clients need to meet these Challenges. Our competent team with international experience can assist your organization in this area to accomplish environmental compliance and set goals. Some of the areas where ACME Training & Consultancy can assist your organization in environment management are listed below.
• Environment Management System and Integrated QHSSE Management System Development
• Hazardous Air Emission Plan
• Waste Minimization and Management Plan
• Spill Prevention and Control Plan, Pollution Prevention Plan
• Auditing of environment management system
• Technical review of environmental documents
• Noise Surveys and noise control program, strategies, systems
• Waste Water Discharge Sampling Analysis Plan
• Energy management and compliance
• Industrial environmental pollution management
• Environmental emergency management (ERP)
• Environmental Risk Management – Hazard Analysis and Risk Mitigation
• Environmental Exit Surveys, Environmental Acquisition for New Land Surveys
• Facility Environment Management
• IEE (Initial environmental examination and environmental impact assessment)
• EIA (Environmental impact assessment) / Environmental risk assessment
• Environmental Program Development
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
We are working on four basic approaches of sustainable training for learners included
• Zero Distance Education
• Virtual Training Program
• Community-based Training
• Customizable programs
Zero Distance Education
This program is designed for those professional who have not time to visit any university and/or its campus for their knowledge growth and productivity. We are providing them an equal opportunity to learn from our knowledge workforce. Now business executives can learn in their office work environment and/or conference room anytime anywhere as decided. We scan requirements of executives and evaluate the best source person for our candidate. Package depends on the requirements and/or our negotiation with both of the parties.
Virtual Training Program
This Program is designed for those people who are working in some remote areas and/or having upset traveling schedule. We are trying to accommodate mobile people as well. If you are living in some remote areas, spending maximum time on the Internet surfing and/or traveling nationally/internationally, our system can help you in very intuitive way for your personal and professional growth.
Community-based Programs are designed with help of particular community. We are offering first time extensively customizable community based programs. We’ll work as advisor and develop contents with community’s top executive and manage faculty and environment for specific program.
We are offering multiple stacks of 18 (A-R) Customizable Study disciplines. If you are research minded people and unable to locate your resource place and/or resource person you can contact us with confidence. We have knowledge-resource pool. Successful personalities (from different areas of business, commerce and industry) are with us to promote this system. You can ask for more details when you complete your registration process with ACME Group. After completion of your membership to particular forum we refer you to your program advisor. You’ll work with your advisor to explore you area of interest and your package will be based on your credit hours.
WHY ACME GROUP
We study your frustrated learning attitude and divert the directions of your inner-self in the proactive learning attitude. Proactive learning attitude means that when you are in the classroom you feel you really are and when you are learning you are really learning. You may gain more than you think you can gain. Let’s see how we jacket our vision into practice and how we equip you with sustainable education. We at ACME Group defer our visions from others with the following applications to the learning system:
WHY ACME GROUP
Question: 1. Predefined and Redefined Fundamentals/Principals (Start from the bottom/core line) ACME GROUP ONLY
ACME GROUP ONLY concentrates its students for providing core level knowledge for the mature conceptual underpinning. For example in IT, this involves computer vocabulary, typing skills, understanding of hardware and software, Human Computer Interface, health care, social issues, computer chronicles computer categories and their applications (from 3G Video Audio Pocket PC to Highly Parallel Supercomputer).
Question: 2. Value Added and Supplementary Modifications (Wide your visions promote your self-learning)
Question: 3. Surprise and Bonus Classes for Appraisal (Learn From the Performers)
Question: 4. Workshops and Exhibitions for Conceptual Maturity (R & D Inside/Outside)
Question: 5. Tree Formation (Joining Your Produce in a Well-Shaped Chain)
Question: 6. Creating a Mirror Image (Self-Assessment/ Evaluation/Awareness)
Question: 7. Market Zigzags (Market Inside/Outside)
Question: 8. Revitalization (Micro to Macro and Macro to Micro)
Question: 9. Knowledge Based Platform (One Teacher - One Student)
Mughal House, St # 1, Gulraiz Colony,
Near ALLAH Shafi Chowk, MDA Road, Multan
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +92 (61) 635 2106 | +92 305 754 8724
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.